Q. HOW MANY MEMBERS OF THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION does it take to change a light bulb?
1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed,
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed,
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb,
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for eternal darkness,
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for the new light bulb,
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor, standing on a step ladder under the banner Bulb Accomplished,
7. One administration insider to resign and in detail reveal how Bush was literally in the dark the whole time,
8. One to viciously smear #7,
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light-bulb-changing policy all along,
10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing a light bulb and screwing the country.
I'm a solid firearms enthusiast. I can't afford to be a proper gun nut, but I can hope. The news is filled with a solid effort to ...
...to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them. — George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380. Americans ha...
Work a good 30 minutes and a good post about the UN and the American relief to earthquake victims form and blogger goes to a 404 page when y...
Dear FEC Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything Better than you. * Yours San Francisco Well with all the worry about ...